Lori Anne Donald is a Sports Medicine Physiotherapist in Nelson, British Columbia. She is passionate about lower extremity function, with a special interest in knee, ankle and hip injuries. Lori Anne fits for custom knee braces to get you back in the action with the support you need. Lori Anne treats injuries in all areas of the body, including issues with balance, dizziness and concussion. She can also help those with respiratory disorders by providing manual chest physiotherapy.
Lori Anne has expertise in skiing, biking, running, kayaking and classical ballet. Click to learn more about her role as an Athlete.
Explore the Physiotherapy Services Provided by Lori Anne.
Lori Anne completes detailed assessments with her clients to determine the cause of an injury or low athletic performance. She then uses her diverse treatment skills, with a dynamic and educational approach, to assist in injury recovery and improve performance. She is dedicated to helping you reach your active and athletic goals.
Lori Anne completed her undergraduate degree at Queen’s University in Life Sciences. She then graduated from the University of Toronto with a Masters in Physical Therapy.
Lori Anne values continuing education by frequently reading articles to stay on top of the latest research and attending courses regularly across Canada. Her post-graduate training includes:
- IMS (Intramuscular Stimulation) from the Chann Gunn Institutue/UBC
- Anatomical Acupuncture Certificate from Acupuncture Canada
- Vestibular Rehabilitation from the Dizziness and Balance Rehab Clinic
- Manual Therapy levels from the Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Specific Courses in Knee, Ankle and Hip Injuries
- Running Injuries and their Prevention from The Running Clinic
- Mobilization with Movement by Mulligan
For more information on Physiotherapy in British Columbia and Canada, click on Physiotherapy Resources.
Contact Lori Anne if you have any questions.